เพลง เนื้อเพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers

เพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers | เนื้อเพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers | เพลงฟัง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers | เล่นเพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers | เนื้อเพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers | Chord When You Walk In The Room The Searchers
เพลง เนื้อเพลง When You Walk In The Room The Searchers

I can feel a new expression on my face
I can feel a glowing sensation taking place
I can hear the guitars playing lovely tunes
Every time that you walk in the room

I close my eyes for a second and pretend it's me you want
Meanwhile I try to act so nonchalant
I see a summer's night with a magic moon
Every time that you walk in the room

Maybe it's a dream come true
Walking right alongside of you
Wish I could tell you how much I care
But I only have the nerve to stare

I can feel a something pounding in my brain
Just any time that someone speaks your name
Trumpets sound and I hear thunder boom
Every time that you walk in the room
Every time that you walk in the room


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

เพลง เนื้อเพลง สาดไล่โสด

เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด ท้าชน - อัลบั้ม Clashing - Clash

เพลง เนื้อเพลง Rise Caroline Jones