เพลง เนื้อเพลง Bony Moronie The Standells

เพลง Bony Moronie The Standells | เนื้อเพลง Bony Moronie The Standells | เพลงฟัง Bony Moronie The Standells | เล่นเพลง Bony Moronie The Standells | เนื้อเพลง Bony Moronie The Standells | Chord Bony Moronie The Standells
เพลง เนื้อเพลง Bony Moronie The Standells


I got a girl named Bony Moronie

She's as skinny as a stick of macaroni

Ought to see her rock 'n' roll with her blue jeans on

She ain't very fat just skin and bone

I love her she loves me

All are happy now we can be

Making love underneath the apple tree

She's my one and only she's my heart's desire

She's a real up setter she's a real live wire

Everybody's watching when my baby walks by

She's so good looking really catches the eye huh oh

Now I love her she loves me

Oh how happy now we're gonna be

Making love underneath the apple tree yeah

She's my one and only she's my hearts desire

She's a real up setter she's a real live wire

Everybody's watching when my baby walks by

She's so good looking really catches the eye huh oh

Now I love her she loves me

Oh how happy now we're gonna be

Making love underneath the apple tree yeah


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

เพลง เนื้อเพลง สาดไล่โสด

เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด ท้าชน - อัลบั้ม Clashing - Clash

เพลง เนื้อเพลง Rise Caroline Jones