เพลง เนื้อเพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley

เพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley | เนื้อเพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley | เพลงฟัง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley | เล่นเพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley | เนื้อเพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley | Chord The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley
เพลง เนื้อเพลง The Girl of My Best Friend Elvis presley

The way she walks, The way she talks How long can I pretend Oh I can't help I'm in love
With the girl of my best friend
Her lovely hair, Her skin so fair I could go on and never end Oh, I can't help I'm in love
With the girl of my best friend
AI want to tell her How I love her so And hold her in my arms, but then What if she got
real mad and told him so I could never face either one again
The way they kiss Their happiness Will my ache-in' ever end Or will I always be in love With
the girl of my best friend?
Never end, Will it ever end? Please let it end



โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

เพลง เนื้อเพลง สาดไล่โสด

เนื้อเพลง คอร์ด ท้าชน - อัลบั้ม Clashing - Clash

เพลง เนื้อเพลง Rise Caroline Jones